Translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

How To Save Money On Perfume

Some people spend a fortune on branded perfume.  Anything from £20 - £100 is seen as a normal cost for a fragrance. In the past, I used to stock up on impulse or charlie body sprays when they were on offer for £1.00 at local retailers. However, I found that they smelt nice when I first sprayed them, but the scent quickly wore off. Sometimes I would buy one perfume for about £5.00, but if you get through a lot, that can be quite costly when living on a budget. I have found some perfumes in a place which may surprise you. Across most UK towns or cities, pound shops can be found, selling many branded health and beauty products for just £1.00. This is where I discovered the lovely fragrances at a bargain price. They really do smell nice and last for many hours. In fact when I have sprayed it on a scarf, and come to wear it a few days later, I can still smell it. As a vegetarian, I do take an interest in the ingredients of things such as perfume. On the outer box of theses fragrances, it clearly states they do not contain any animal ingredients, are not tested on animals and are made in the UK. They are normally 100 ml. I have been using mine for quite a while now, and it doesn't seem to go down much, even though I use it all the time. I have got quite a few spare boxes as I like it so much. Some pound shops may have testers, others do not, but they may have opened boxes where people have decided to test them, so I suppose you could have the odd spray. I just took a lucky guess on my choices, and it turned out right.  Well, there you have it, now you can smell nice all the time, be cruelty free and spend less.

In my upcoming bloggs, I am going to explain how to:

  • frame your face with shapely eyebrows without spending a penny
  • (in a video) how to care for and style long, curly hair and only spend a bare minimum time and cost
Thanks for your time

Delila DeMonte  x

No comments:

Post a Comment